Aloha! After an exciting & productive board meeting on Saturday, April 9th, 2022 the NCA is pleased to officially announce our reopening date of Sunday, May 1st, 2022.*
This has been a long time coming and we
are happy to be able to serve our residents directly for the first time in over two years.
The office will be open for in-person requests from 10am to 2pm or by appointment on M/W/Th/F and will be responding to email and phone requests 8am to 3pm M/W/Th/F. The park is open every day from 9am to 3pm every day except Tuesdays. *Please note that dates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Longhouse Covid-19 Policies will be posted
on this website, the NCA Facebook page and
in highly visible areas at the longhouse.*
Residents wishing to use the pool must sign up for their
2022 pool card prior to their first appointment.
Residents must be in good standing with the office
and have their account balance up-to-date
as well as no current CC&R violations
occurring on their property.
The NCA will be instituting an online appointment system
for the pool to provide more efficient service
and will provide options for residents
who are unable to access the internet.
*Please note that dates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Current Project Timelines:
1. Park will reopen Sunday, May 1st, 2022
2. Office will reopen Monday, May 2nd, 2022
3. Mailbox shelter demo and construction will start within the next two weeks.
4. Reorganization of current mailboxes in numerical order as requested by the USPS and installation of replacement and additional mailboxes will occur as soon as new mailboxes arrive from the mainland. Current ETA is mid-May.
5. Due to extreme earthquake damage, the pool has had to be assessed for a full repair job. The board has accepted a bid and the work will commence end of May with the pool reopening in June after being fully prepped and approved by the contractor for reopening.