The NCA swimming pool is currently open by appointment only every day (except Tuesdays) from 10am to 3pm.
You may schedule your appointment by contacting (808)965-8688 during business hours.
If no one is available to take your call, you may leave a message and we will get back to you shortly to schedule your appointment. Please have your Pool Card number available when you make your appointment.
1. You may arrive 5 minutes early to your scheduled appointment by waiting at the front gate. Recreation will meet you at the gate to confirm your appointment.
2. Upon entry recreation will check you and your guests' temperatures and ensure everyone is wearing a mask prior to entry.
3. Swimming Pool is limited to exercise only. Pool furniture has been removed from the pool deck. Two tables are available for use to put your belongings
4. Masks must be worn upon entry of the gate and until you reach the pool area. Masks must be worn with face shields. Mask may be removed only while showering and upon entry of pool. Failure to meet either of these requirments will result in a suspension from using the pool.
5. Recreation will confirm your pool card is current and will have you update your information if necessary. You must be in good standing with the association in order to utilize the pool.
6. On your first visit to the pool you will be required to fill out a COVID-19 release and waiver form.
7. Appointments will be made in 45 minute increments. Once pool users vacate the area, recreation will sterilize the tables, railings and showers prior to next appointment.
8. We ask our members to be patient as we try to accommodate as many community members as we can. Time slots are limited and fill quickly.
9. Two no-call, no-shows will result in a suspension from using the pool.
10. Water aerobics classes are being taught, please call the Recreation department for additional information.