14-855 Kehau Road #2250
Pahoa, Hawaii 96778
Office: (808) 965-8080
Fax: (808) 965-6664
Office Hours M/W/Th/F
8am - 3pm
Closed for lunch from 12pm - 1pm
*NCA Now open on weekends!
*Pool Closed February 13th to March 3rd as we change from a chlorine system to a salt water system. The closure may be extended so please check here for updates prior to utilizing the pool.
Monthly activities hosted by Kanaka Ha'aheo
*Nanawale Sunday Market - Every Sunday from 8am to 1pm
*Food Pantry - Supported by Hawai'i Island Food Basket - LAST Wednesday of the month - Starts at 11am - first come, first serve.
NCA 2023 Statements Update
Due to an internal account review of all 4,000+ properties, 2023 statements will be sent out in February and the due date has been extended from 1/31/23 to 3/31/23.
Please note that dues are now $109.00 per lot. This $5.00 increase is the first increase in three years.
Late fees will also be resuming this year and will be assessed quarterly.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office and leave a message. Emails and calls will be returned within two business days.
The NCA Team
***Update: September 4th, 2021***
Due to the ongoing increase in Covid-19 infections on the Big Island as well as concerns voiced by Nanawale residents, the NCA is limiting the number of people per appointment to three (3) individual people or a single family of up to six (6) people starting Sunday, September 5th, 2021. All family members must reside at the same address. We are also canceling all water aerobics classes for the foreseeable future.
The NCA swimming pool is currently open by appointment only every day (except Tuesdays) from 10am to 3pm. Appointments are available at 10am, 11am, 1 pm and 2pm.
Please call 965-8688 to make pool appointments. You will need to have a current pool card to make an appointment. If you are a member in good standing and need to get an updated pool card, please call and let our Rec team know you would like to make an appointment and need a new card. We will have the pool card and paperwork ready for you to sign when you come in for your first appointment.
If no one is available to take your call, you may leave a message and we will get back to you shortly to schedule your appointment. Please have your Pool Card number available when you make your appointment.
Re-opening will be based on the same factors used to make the decision to close and we will keep you updated with any changes as we move forward.
We appreciate your support in this matter and look forward to the day we can all be together again.
1. You may arrive 5 minutes early to your scheduled appointment and wait at the front gate. Recreation will meet you at the gate to confirm your appointment and let you in to the parking area.
2. Upon entry, recreation will check you and your guests' temperatures and ensure everyone is wearing a mask.
3. The swimming Pool is limited to exercise only. Two tables and several benches are available for use to put your belongings
4. Masks must be worn upon entry of the gate and until you reach the pool area. Masks must be worn with face shields. Mask may be removed only while showering and upon entry of pool. Failure to meet either of these requirements will result in a suspension from using the pool.
5. Recreation will confirm your pool card is current and will have you update your information if necessary. You must be in good standing with the association in order to utilize the pool. You can have up to two guests (in addition to your family group) per card.
6. On your first visit to the pool you will be required to fill out a COVID-19 release and waiver form.
7. Appointments will be made in 45 minute increments. Once pool users vacate the area, recreation will sterilize the tables, railings and showers prior to next appointment.
8. We ask our members to be patient as we try to accommodate as many community members as we can. Time slots are limited and fill quickly.
9. Two no-call, no-shows will result in a suspension from using the pool.
10. Due to the rise in Covid-19 cases on the Big Island, we have cancelled water aerobics classes for the foreseeable future.