Nanawale Community Association
The NCA swimming pool is currently open on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday by appointment only.
Beginning Monday, January 25th Pool will be open
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Monday
10am to 3pm
You may schedule your appointment by contacting
If no one is available to take your call, you may leave a message and we will get back to you shortly to schedule your appointment. Please have your Pool Card number available when you make your appointment.
*Please note: Phone calls are answered during business hours on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Important COVID-19 information:
1. You may arrive 5 minutes early to your scheduled appointment by waiting at the front gate. Recreation will meet you at the gate to confirm your appointment.
2. Upon entry recreation will check you and your guests' temperatures and ensure everyone is wearing a mask prior to entry.
3. Restrooms at this time are closed to the public. Please come dressed in your bathing suits and bring a towel.
4. Swimming Pool is limited to exercise only. Pool furniture has been removed from the pool deck. Two tables are available for use to put your belongings
5. Masks must be worn upon entry of the gate and until you reach the pool area. Masks must be worn with face shields. Mask may be removed only while showering and upon entry of pool
6. Recreation will be checking to see if your pool card is current and will have you update your information if necessary. You must be in good standing with the association in order to utilize the pool.
7. On your first visit to the pool you will be required to fill out a COVID-19 release and waiver form.
8. Appointments will be made in 45 minute increments. Once pool users vacate the area, recreation will be sterilizing the tables, railings and showers to prep for the next appointment of swimmers.
9. Upon scheduling of the appointments, the NCA staff always has the safety of their members as their top priority. Appointments are based upon the amount of people in the pool at any given time.
10. We humbly ask our members to be patient as we try to accommodate as many community members as we can. Time slots are limited and may fill quickly, there may be a slight chance that you will be able to swim on the same day that you called.